Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday time. I did, and I am ready to get on with the new year. I feel hopeful and excited about the year ahead. New beginnings, and all that. But I do always feel energized and optimistic and full of plans (and yes, resolutions) this time of year.

The week between Christmas and New Year's Day found me happily hanging out at home most days. I did some sewing, and more relaxing!

I head back to work tomorrow, and then have another bunch of days off. This week I have some personal sewing planned, and more items for the lonely Etsy shop! I have some neat fabrics for some new bags I'm itching to make. Stay tuned! I hope to have lots more inventory coming soon.

I am also going to be experimenting with Kindle, Nook, and iPad covers. I love my gadgets, and want them to have beautiful protective covers. What would you like to see in a cover for your favorite electronic? I plan to dress mine in some multi-toned batiks...

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment