Sunday, January 8, 2012

Cancun Clutch!

Friday, I had a fun package in the mail. I won a Cancun Clutch, premade, from Nancy at Pink Sand Beach Designs.  I've been using some of the delightful bag patterns she designs, and they are wonderful. The directions are clear, and the patterns are very cute and make functional and clever bags.
I've not made a Cancun Clutch (yet), but I may need to add it to my repertoire.  It is a zippered clutch with an outside pocket and two pockets inside.  It measures about 13" wide at the top, and is about 7" tall. There is sweet pleating detailing on the outer front pocket; a very nice design elementThe one I received is done in bright, summery pink and orange. (I can definitely picture it in use in Cancun!)
I could also see this done in my current favorite, jewel toned batiks, or in subdued and elegant black or midnight blue and gold for evening.


If you haven't seen Nancy's designs, be sure to visit her website, or her Facebook page. I am also featuring some of her bag designs in my Etsy shop, GinnStitches. Please stop by and visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment