Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Insomnia...

I'm wide awake. It is nearly 2 a.m., and I feel no sign of sleepiness. Ah, well.

Since I am home tomorrow, I am taking advantage of this time, and am finishing up some projects. I completed another bag today. I was planning to list it in my shop, but I think I am going to keep it. I just love the black and white.

With some of the leftover fabric, I am making a sleeve for my Kindle. I strip pieced my fabric, and I like the results. I will finish this before I go to bed. I wanted to give the pattern a trial before I started making more to sell.

During this awake and alone time, the snow has begun. This has been a very odd winter so far, but we are under a "winter weather advisory" from midnight until Friday morning. Predictions are for a possible 7 inches of snow. I have always loved seeing the new-fallen snow, and it is nice to be able to see this snowfall in the peace of the night.

Here are some shots of the swing bag I finished today... still using the Sonoma Swing pattern by Pink Sand Beach Designs. It really is a great little bag.

Kindle cover pictures tomorrow....


No comments:

Post a Comment