Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas break for me!

Today I begin my hiatus from work; I am not scheduled until after the 2nd of January! I love my job, but I love being home, especially this time of year. I have so many projects to accomplish. Today is a bonus, as I was originally scheduled to work, but I volunteered to be off. (no, really! Some days they look for volunteers. I was willing to take one for the team...)

I will sew today. I am in the middle of one project that I'd like to wrap up, and I want to work on items for my Etsy shop. My plan is to begin by offering some handbags, jewelry pouches, and some table toppers, (runners and placemats). I then would like to expand into other decor items. My head is exploding with ideas; I have to get those ideas translated into product! I might offer some knitted items as well.

Yesterday, I purchased a pair of pretty earrings from Maggie's Corner on Etsy. I can't wait for them to arrive. I will post pictures and a review when they do; I hope to make this a regular feature on the blog. I could lose myself on Etsy; there are so many wonderful and unique items offered by artists and crafters from all over the world. If you haven't visited the Etsy site, I encourage you to do so: Etsy. Take a look around, then let me know what you love. Add a comment here to share your favorite Etsy find with me!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment